You are reading

Police Looking for Trio Who Robbed 14-Year-Old in Middle Village

Aug. 19, 2021 By Allie Griffin

Police are looking for three men who allegedly robbed a 14-year-old boy in Middle Village last month.

The NYPD released video footage Thursday of three suspects who allegedly stole the teen’s phone, wallet and airpods at around 9:15 p.m. on July 18 while he was walking by 67-59 Metropolitan Ave.

The suspects initially approached the boy and asked him for his property.

The 14-year-old refused and in response one of suspects lifted his shirt and displayed a black object in his waistband.

“Give me your stuff or I’ll kill you,” he said to boy, according to police.

The victim complied and handed over his belongings. The teen was not injured and the suspects fled on foot.

The NYPD released descriptions of the three suspects.

The first is described as having a dark complexion, thin build and long hair which was in a bun. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, dark colored track pants, a white face mask, white socks and sandals.

The second individual is described as having a dark complexion, medium build and short black curly hair. He was last seen wearing dark colored shorts, a black face mask, white T-shirt, and blue and white sneakers.

The third is described as having a dark complexion and thin build. He was last seen wearing dark colored track pants, a dark blue baseball cap, royal blue Adidas T-shirt, blue face mask, dark colored sneakers and black glasses.

Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at https://crimestoppers.nypdonline.org/

email the author: news@queenspost.com

One Comment

Click for Comments 
Joe

Once caught, life in prison, no parole. End of the story.
These thugs will never ever, be any good for society.

Reply

Leave a Comment
Reply to this Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before being posted.


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recent News

Queens man faces up to 30 years in prison in connection to fatal shooting of cop in Far Rockaway last month: DA

The driver involved in the fatal shooting of NYPD Detective Jonathan Diller in Far Rockaway last month was indicted on weapons charges, Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz announced Tuesday.

Lindy Jones, 41, of Rockaway Beach Boulevard in Edgemere, was arraigned in Queens Supreme Court on an indictment charging him with criminal possession of a weapon for a gun found in the car from which his codefendant Guy Rivera allegedly fired the fatal shot.

Construction collapse traps two workers at Springfield Gardens home Tuesday morning: FDNY

Firefighters and EMS personnel rescued two construction workers who were trapped and pinned under a concrete slab after a retaining wall collapsed on them in front of a Springfield Gardens home on Tuesday morning. The FDNY received a call of a trench collapse at around 9:42 a.m. at a two-story home at 135-40 229th St., where the workers became trapped after the porch caved in on them.

“They were trapped under there for a while, one looked unconscious,” a concerned neighbor said at the scene.