You are reading

Woman Wanted for Fondling 16-Year-Old Boy Inside Victim’s Home in Corona: NYPD

The suspect (NYPD)

March 10, 2021 By Michael Dorgan

Police are searching for a woman who allegedly fondled a teenage boy inside the victim’s home in Corona last month.

The woman allegedly grabbed the genitals of the 16-year-old victim inside a residence located in the vicinity of 98th Street and Alstyne Avenue on Feb. 28, according to police.

The suspect had gained access to the house under false pretenses at around 4:40 p.m., police said.

After committing the act, she then fled the two-story house in an unknown direction, police said.

The suspect is described as being 6 feet tall and weighing around 200 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink dress and a beige sweater.

Police released a photograph of the suspect wanted for questioning.

Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the CrimeStoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or on Twitter @NYPDTips.

email the author: news@queenspost.com

One Comment

Click for Comments 
Stay Ready

Poor victim. That 16 year old, in the midst of budding hormonal changes, loved it.

2
1
Reply

Leave a Comment
Reply to this Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before being posted.


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recent News

Long Islander gets 3-9 years for stealing homes across Queens belonging to elderly or disabled owners: AG

New York Attorney General Letitia James and Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz announced that a Long Island man was sentenced to three to nine years in prison Friday for leading a deed theft ring that resulted in five homes being stolen from vulnerable Queens residents and saw them earn more $1 million in ill-gotten gains.

Marcus Wilcher, 48, of Carll Drive in Bay Shore, pleaded guilty in May to grand larceny in the second degree in Queens Supreme Court for his role in leading the crew following an investigation by the Attorney General’s office.